Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Disaster Case Manager
Vital Resource Solutions is seeking Volunteer Disaster Case Managers to serve and advocate for survivors of the Great Flood of 2016. Volunteer case managers must possess the following:
- A love for people
- Ability to empathize & connect with disaster survivors
- Oral and written communication skills
- Listening and comprehension skills
- Moderate computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
We will gladly welcome persons who are eager to serve and get involved with Louisiana's recovery efforts!!!!
- At least 90-days of service
- Part-time hours
Perks & Benefits
- Gain professional experience
- Strengthen the community
- Making a difference
- Certificate of Service
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: