Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Title- Community Volunteer
Purpose/objective- The Community Volunteer will assist Prevent Child Abuse Louisiana in raising awareness about child abuse prevention. They will accomplish this by assisting with making phone calls, assembling promotional packets, and assisting with preparation for outreach events.
Location- Sulphur Christian Community Coalition
Assist with making phone calls to local agencies, social service providers, and businesses
- Assemble promotional packets to be sent to law enforcement agencies, daycares, schools, businesses, etc.
- Assist with preparation for outreach events or Nurturing Parenting workshops by printing/scanning handouts and organizing materials
- Inputting details of phone calls in databases using Excel and Access programs
- Must be comfortable making phone calls to businesses and social service providers
- Must be reliable, responsible, and have a passion for child abuse prevention
- Must be competent with basic office technology (scanning and printing)
- Must be able to input information into Excel and Access databases
Time Commitment- Estimated 3 hours per month. Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator can discuss volunteer wants and needs in relation to organization wants and needs.
Volunteer application must be submitted online at pcal.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: